WEARALITY SKY Beta – Setup
Wearality Sky Beta Cardboard QR
Getting Started on Android?
- Install the Google Cardboard app from Google Play and then open it.
- Select menu icon (top right hand corner) and then select ‘Settings’.
- Select ‘SWITCH VIEWER’ button.
- Scan the Android QR code from above for your screen Size.
- Select the back icon to return to Cardboard home screen and select an app.
Getting Started on iOS?
- Install the Google Cardboard app from Itunes and then open it.
- If necessary, hit the button in the bottom center of the screen.
- Select ‘Current viewer:’, it is the first item.
- Scan the IOS QR code above.
- Select the back button to return to Cardboard home screen and select a demo.
The Wearality Sky is a Virtual Reality headset with the largest field of view and clarity of any headset on the market. Its lightweight design allows for it to be collapse-able and fit in your pocket.
The Wearality Sky retails at $99.99
The Wearality Sky supports nearly all 5-6″ phones (screen measured on the diagonal) that have a built in gyro/accelerometer.
Popular devices that are 5″-5.49″:
LG Nexus 5 , HTC ONE M8, HTC ONE M9, Samsung Galaxy S4, Sony Xperia Z1, XiaoMi MI 4, XiaoMi MI 3, Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy S6, LG G2, Sony Xperia Z3.
Popular devices that are 5.5″-6″:
InFocus M320, iPhone 6p, LG G3, LG G4, OnePlus ONE, OnePlus 2, Redmi Note, Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Pantech A900S , Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy Note 4, LG G Pro 2, Motorola Nexus 6, Asus ZenFone 6
Content is available through both the Apple and Android Store. Any app that supports Google Cardboard can be used in the Wearality Sky.
Yes! The Wearality Sky comes with an optional attachment that allows hands free operation.
Discover more immersive entertainment on our apps page