Home Forum Wearality Sky Missed Kickstarter, How can I buy?

This topic contains 117 replies, has 84 voices, and was last updated by  praxis22 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 106 through 118 (of 118 total)
  • Author

ALL,

We are now out of our Beta Devices. You don’t need to worry too much though, as we have the Commercial release in the production line.
    For those of you who have not gotten a link, I am sorry to say that you will not be able to. But we thank you for volunteering to help us out.

Just to repeat for clarity
    The Beta Has Ended, and we thank those of you who provided feedback about the device to help us make changes for the final version.

-Stockwell

Luciano Palladino
    Participant

Thanks for the fast reply!
    At this point I hope that the release date isn’t so far becouse I really wavnna put my hands on it!

Great team cheers for you.

Luciano.

argentinox
    Participant

Hi, I’m a unity developer, I need to have one pair of your wearable sky glasses and then a private beta. Thank you.

Zach Strang
    Keymaster

Hi Argentinox, unfortunately, our beta program has wrapped up and we are out of devices to distribute. We are however wrapping up production of our first limited commercial version and will have those devices up for sale on our website very soon.

Thanks for your interest.

JasmineJasmine
    Participant

Wow…I backed it as well. Looking forward to using the lenses with Google Tango tablet and possibly some other HMD mods. Very cool.

tip
    Participant

interested in getting my hands on the Wearality Sky commercial version and joining private Beta.

please send me updates.

JacobVR
    Participant

I would also love to learn more about the Private Beta.

DanielDI
    Participant

You’ll be missing a few cards, but you’ll probably find it cheaper at retail, too, so that’s the trade-off.

lennysunreal
    Participant

Yes yes, if there is anymore room in the beta list I would be ecstatic to join in as well.
    Thank you all for making such an awesome product.

Hendesehane
    Participant

Hello,
    @Stockwell – Wearality

Are there any news on the commercial release of Wearality?
    Or do you have any plans of expanding your Beta program?

rwm24kau
    Participant

Me and a friend have been making a 3D kiosk and have made many changes in it’s optics. My friend found out about the wearality sky and wants to buy 2 of them at twice the original price! If any of you have the much bigger original lens, he will pay even more for them. Please email me if you have any to sell. Thank you. Richard PS I know he would even like to be included in the private beta testing.

Patrick Goergen
    Keymaster

All,

Pre-orders will start this week. Expected ship date is Nov 21st!

Sincerely,
    Patrick
    Co-Founder

praxis22
    Participant

Paypal wants me to open an acount, (and I DO NOT want one) and Amazon.com won’t ship to Germany, short of looking at ebay or someplace else, is there any other place I can buy a new Sky?

Cheers!

Viewing 13 posts - 106 through 118 (of 118 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.